How to Tighten aBreast firmness may decrease with age and other factors. Besides age, there are several factors that can make breasts sagging, among others, pregnancy or weight loss.
Having a sexy & beautiful breasts is every woman's dream on the world, for the more cherished by the couple. In addition, having beautiful breasts can improve self-confidence.
Tips of how to tighten and lift up the breasts:
- Frequently consuming fish oil.
- Improve your diet with antioxidants (vitamins C, E, beta-carotene or fruit and fresh vegetables).
- Limit consumption of alcohol, coffee, cola, and chocolate.
- Eat more fiber, like wheat, brown rice and soybean.
- Wear a bra with the appropriate size. Using the appropriate bra could support the breast properly. A good bra should also be able to move with your movement without slip strap.
- Exercises that strengthen the chest muscles. The breasts consists of fat and glands, on the right under the breast are the pectoral muscle. By doing some sport for the breast, the chest muscles will be built so that makes the breast look swollen, rising and lift up. Exercise that right to make breasts stay healthy is to walk fast, push ups, jogging, swimming, tennis, biking and hiking.
- Breast massage. Perform regular massage can prevent breast sagging. This is because massage has the ability to stimulate blood flow to the area, thus making the breast still tight.
- If you are overweight, try to lose a few pounds. Breasts are made of fat. Losing weight will shrink the fat cells, give your breasts a firmer appearance, and even reduce your cup size.